Audit Assistant Manager
Cooper Parry London
Do you have an interest in emerging technologies and how it is shaping the future? Imagine working with rapidly growing start-ups and scaleups in the tech sector, very different to your average Audit Assistant Manager role!
You’ll be working within the Tech & High Growth team in Shoreditch, London, providing a seamless service alongside Tax, R&D and Early Stage teams as a unit to put growing companies in the best position to fly!
About the role...
Our team are leading the way in the Tech & Scale Up sector, which shows through our exceptional growth and our clients trust and satisfaction in the service they receive.
You will be supporting these incredibly inspirational businesses on their journey by:
- Focusing on planning, executing, and finalising all areas of audit assignments alongside our Managers and Partners. By doing this, you’ll help us deliver an exceptional client experience that’s central to everything we do
- Pushing, challenging, supporting, and truly developing your career how you want it to be developed
- Really pulling together and working as part of a team to meet deadline, actively contribute to help the team to meet its objectives and ensure client demands are exceeded
- Getting actively involved in the guidance and development of Juniors
- Proactively following up on review points raised by the senior or manager and complete them in a timely manner
- Having technical expertise to ensure audit procedures performed are conducted to correct standard and accounts preparation is accurate
- Problem solving to clear audit issues and be flexible to meet manager and client expectations
What you’ll need…
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Looking for a new challenge, or rather somewhere to challenge yourself
- Bags of personality, you’re good with people and, oh… you’ll be pretty good with numbers too
- A keen interest in working with Tech & High Growth companies (experience in this area is desirable)
What's in it for you...
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We put our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work.
That’s why we offer things like:
- Competitive salaries aligned to big firms
- Open holidays
- No dress code - “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or with clients - “Work from Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
- Awesome shared workspace in Shoreditch
We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.
- Job type