Large Corporate Tax Manager / Senior Tax Manager
Cooper Parry Castle Donington
Are you an ambitious and experienced tax professional that thrives on working in the large corporate space on a wide range of corporation tax matters?
We are looking for someone to join our awesome tax team, who has a real focus on building solid and trusted relationships with their clients, creating a connection to understand what they want to achieve and spotting opportunities to help them further.
As our next Manager / Senior Tax Manager you will be the main tax contact for most of your clients, driving the day to day relationship and working with the Client Partner on more complex clients.
Thriving on providing commercial solutions, you will be at the helm of supporting your clients with compliance and advisory services and a “wow!” experience, removing the jargon and ensuring a stellar first-rate service.
What we are looking for…
- Someone experienced working within a corporate tax focused role and have a passion for your clients and their business
- An awesome advisor who will have their clients back and always do the right thing
- A great communicator who excels at building strong and trusting relationships (internally and externally)
- Experience of large corporate tax matters, such as SAO, CCO, transfer pricing and cross-border tax issues
- A focus in developing and coaching the wider team
What's in it for you...
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple – our focus is our people. From work-life balance, to development and even the environment you work in. That’s why we offer things like:
- Open holidays – unlimited and paid
- No dress code - “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or with clients - “Work from Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you. Our reward package reflects the fact our people are at the heart of our culture.
**We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.
- Job type