Audit Manager 2
Cooper Parry Castle Donington
We’re killing it....
We are one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK and we have the awards to prove it. We were voted as the #No1 Accountancy firm to work for in the UK by the Best Companies awards 2021, along with a host of other awards as well…
About the role...
As Audit Manager you will be a passionate, talented, and determined individual experienced in the field of audit. You will be ACA/ACCA qualified with previous experience of working at a managerial level within an Audit team. You must have demonstrable experience of managing a portfolio of clients and be committed to providing exceptional customer service and building effective working relationships with clients.
What you'll need...
As the ideal candidate you must be able to demonstrate:
- Managing Audit and Accounts assignments
- Being responsible for coaching and training a team of appraisees
- Managing clients’ capital, billing, and debtors
- Conducting file reviews
- Occasionally be required to carry out offsite work
- It is essential that you are ACA/ACCA qualified with recent practice experience
Our audit team is energetic, self-motivated, and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients. We challenge the status quo, deliver exceptional results, and have fun whilst doing it!
What's in it for you...
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- 100-80-100 (4 day working week)
- Competitive salaries aligned to big firms
- Open holidays
- No dress code - “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or with clients - “Work from Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”.
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch
- Job type