Audit Assistant Manager
Cooper Parry Birmingham
An Audit assistant manager needs a curious, sceptical, and questioning mindset. You need to be adaptable and versatile, with the confidence and composure to engage and liaise with clients and team members. As you know, this is no rigid, eyes-down and desk-bound role.
It’s hard work …, and you love it. You thrive on the client-facing project management, you relish the hands-on leadership, and you take pride in the satisfaction of spotting and resolving issues at the heart of business activity.
But as an Audit Assistant Manager you CAN have all that without the 70-hour working weeks and limited sleeps. There is another way – whether you’re set to embark on your first post-qualified Audit Senior role or considering a shift from industry into practice. Maybe you’ve been considering making the move away from your current practice – to a company who values people.
At Cooper Parry, we’ve evolved auditing. Delivered by staff who are empowered and supported, our audits aren’t all about irritating nit-picking and endless meetings; they are built on an award-wining, consultative service that balances remote working with focused client visits.
Why Cooper Parry…?
- 100-80-100 (4 day working week)
- Build your experience and skillset, leading more audits than you’d get at the largest firms
- A client base packed with interesting and dynamic entrepreneurial businesses
- A streamlined, client-focused auditing service free from unnecessary red tape
- Empowered and entrusted to do what you do best, an employer that cares
- Work for the number 1 Accountancy Firm in the Midlands
- 13th in the EMEA Inspiring Workplaces Top 50
- A broad, multi-industry client base; we service more privately-owned firms in the Midlands than anyone else
- Tailored training to help you learn and progress
- Renowned benefits and perks, inclusive of a standout working environment, ‘work from anywhere’ and unlimited holidays
Join Cooper Parry to be part of an established, growing enterprise. We have a three-year plan to be the number-one industry player with privately owned businesses, alongside ongoing organic growth on a regional basis. We’re on track for a £150 million turnover target by 2025.
Our office is an eye-opener for newcomers ; it isn’t your traditional corporate identikit. With modern interior designs and styled working spaces, it’s a café culture, with a relaxed, working-from-home feel. It’s different – but it works. It’s modern whilst still being a home for professionalism, focus, and learning.
Interested…? Here’s what you need….
- ACA or ACCA qualification OR part-qualification
- Three or more years of experience in audit delivery – within any industry
- Experience leading at least two audits in a senior capacity (only include for an Manager)
That’s me – what’s next…?
Take a look at our website. Think about why Cooper Parry is the ideal next step for your auditing career – and get in touch!
- Job type